everyday is a battle with myself
damn dude. it got me again. i seriously need to find the balance in between the two. this year is the year to change. this is the last time this shit is happening. and from the wise words of my good friend, Chun,
“cuz u befriend everyone in a friendzone way nigga”
Everything in life can’t be planned. Some of the greatest opportunities will knock on your door when you least expect them to. Be flexible, be spontaneous, and just say “yes.”
moving into a new apartment. i will finally have my own bedroom! sexy ladies wanna come over? i feel like i’ve been looking at this whole moving thing from a negative aspect. it’s time to look at it as a new chapter in my life. it’s time to start changing.
Woo… seeing Kaskade tomorow in Philly at the Festival Pier! I’m super excited to see him, but i’m not too enthusiastic about the crowd thats going to be there. I can already see in my mind the kind of people that will be there, but I’m hoping I will be wrong. After skyping with 2 of my closest friends back in Cali, it made me miss them and everyone back there so much. So because I don’t really talk to people I used to be close with in Philly, i ask for updates on their lives from my sister since she sees them a little bit more. And it just makes me realize how fucking miserable i was here and the life i COULD’VE been leading if I ended up going to college here. I’m so glad I ended up going to school out in California and meeting the people I have met. They’re the kind of people I’ve always dreamed of having as friends. People who are dependable and loving and who I can seriously count on. They’re the ones that are making me want to live on the west coast for sure. I miss cali and everyone so much, going to Kaskade without everyone is going to be a different scenery!
one of the best things i love about being home is that I get to eat my mom’s cooking again. like i’m always asking her how to make certain dishes and when i do make them, they never turn out the same way. i’ll use the same ingredients and cook it the exact same way, yet, her dish would taste better. as cheesy as it sounds, i honestly think that it tastes better because there’s a secret ingredient added - love.
and as much as i like this job, working 4 days a week, 9 - 5 sucks. this is something i know for sure i DONT want to do in the future. but having this job is making me a lot more motivated, i’m getting a lot done and thinking more about my future. when i go back to cali, i’m gonna get back to affiliate marketing and find some way to start some kind of online busniess. and even though I hate being back in Philly, i need a break from the fast paced life of california. it feels good to be here, letting my body and brain recover from all the events i’ve been going too.
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
i hang out with a lot of people i like
- 6. What are you excited for?
Vegas for my lovely girlfriend’s birthday and AVICII!!!!
- 7. What happened tonight?
had so many good talks with old friends
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
yes i do
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
hang out with my lovely girlfriend
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
few weeks ago
- 19. Have you had sex today?
no i wish
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
yes. that humans are insignificant creatures in this universe
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
to truly be happy.
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
i’d say thats pretty fucked up
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
yes she does
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
i don’t drink soda often. water is better
- 34. Listening to?
Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
when working on math equations
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Yup, back in her hometown ):
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
because she’s my lady
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
a very long time ago…
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
no i wish i could
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
nope, naturally dan
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
my friend Rob
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
nope i love it
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
yes i do
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
no i dont
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
sweatpants and a t shirt
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
sunflower seeds, bbq flavored
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
You Belong With Me
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
no as long as she is well off financially, idc what she does
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
hm…. i like motivational books
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
double stuffed oreos
- 83. Can you swim well?
yes i can
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
yes i can
- 85. Are you patient?
hell no I’m not
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
i hate olives
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
dont really care, it’s everyone’s choice
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?